In-House Equipment Design Team
Pumps Solutions Ltd experienced design engineering team utilises the latest in 3D CAD engineering technology to produce informative 3D concepts for our clients.
Pump Solutions Ltd skilled design team offers clients specified engineered solutions to meet specific project needs. Our focus is on forming long-term working relationships with clients and we take pride in successful customer projects. Pump Solutions Ltd has a proven record of our engineers improving on clients original concepts/designs and equipment.
Our package can be designed and built in accordance with a range of standards to suit the client's requirements and project location including:
- DNV, ATEX, related to equipment and safety systems in hazardous area.
- EU Machinery directive
- PED and NORSOK as applicable to project for piping and vessel design & testing
- EN ISO 10204, 3.1b material certification for structural and pressure retaining parts
- IEC 61508 Functional safety of electrical / electronic / programmable electronic safety related systems.
- API674 for Reciprocating Plunger Pumps, with exceptions, as listed in the appendix
- NORSOK M-501, Rev 4 Dec 1999 for Surface Preparation & Protective Coating
- NORSOK NS5820 for Documentation
- BS7072, DNV, NORSOK for Lifting and base frame design